SCANPAN technIQ The Fry Baskets
In 2017, SCANPAN introduced the Stratanium nonstick coating, marking the result of a two-year development process and a significant leap in the journey to expand nonstick technology. With the introduction of the new Stratanium+ coating, SCANPAN once again breaks the boundaries of what a nonstick surface can do. The company has managed to develop a surface coating that combines nonstick properties, wear resistance and unique frying properties in one.
Commercial Grade STRATANIUM+ Non-stick coating
- Rough, reinforced, multi-layer, haptic structure - hardened twice at 420°
- Increased corrosion resistance, strength and unequalled non-stick performance
- improved long-term resistance to overheat > 260°
- TechnIQ accessories are developed together with well-respected chefs in the USA, Sweden and Denmark
- Stainless steel Fry Baskets with 6x6mm mesh
- Stable, collapsible/removable handle
- Good for deep frying meat, fish etc. as well as boiling vegetables, ravioli and assorted pasta, etc.
- 8.26in/21cm Basket fits 8.6in/22cm Stock Pot, and 11.4in/29cm Basket fits 11.8in/30cm Giant Braiser
- Dishwasher safe