Rocking Mortar | ROCCA | AdHoc
Owner Frank Kaltenbach and the AdHoc team have been developing, designing and producing according to this principle since the founding of the company in 1995. Inspired by the classic design principle “design follows function” products with a good deal “more” are created for kitchen and dining culture: more solid functionality, more beauty, more quality –more value.
- Effortless chopping, grinding and crushing of herbs and spices
- Fine acacia wood handle that fits comfortably in the hand
- Pestle surface and mortar made from cast iron for reliable grinding
- 18cm/7“ long, 11cm/4.2" wide, 7cm/2.8" high
- Rinse with warm water and air dry, do not use soap