Ladle | Cleverly Sustainable Utensils | Zyliss
The Ladle is an intelligent interpretation of a classic kitchen tool. A small flat platform on the base, prevents the ladle from tipping over when placed on work surfaces and the outwardly curved edge allows for drip free scooping and pouring. Perfect for use in non-stick pans, it is dishwasher safe, comes with a 5-year guarantee, and the ergonomic handles are made from a sustainable wheat straw material reducing the use of virgin plastic by 50%. The ladle comes in two sizes. Our utensil family is a well thought-out comprehensive system of kitchen tools for preparing, cooking and serving. Matte surface handles and a perfect balance provide not only a haptic experience but also a sure grip.
- Ergonomic and sustainable wheatstraw handle with nylon head. Includes hanging hole for easy storage.
- Eco handle: We reduce plastic by up to 50% in the handles and replace it with wheat straw material.
- Durable and heat resistant where needed: wire head fully heat resistant, handle: 80°C / 180°F
- Designed by Zyliss in Switzerland, characterized by Swiss elegance and functionality. The collection has been created as a system, where each individual tool performs with intelligence and ergonomics, and all pieces form a unified design.
- Dishwasher safe. 5 year Zyliss guarantee