Saucepan | Classic Induction | Scanpan
The Classic series is a collection of minimalist and extremely durable cookware. The series comprises a wide selection of quality cookware for the kitchen and is specifically designed for gas and ceramic cookers. The Classic series is made in a timeless design, which means it won't date and is suitable for everyday use - year after year!
The series is made in Denmark and has our unique non-stick coating, which is extremely robust, easy to clean and 100% PFOA-free. The Classic series is made from hand-cast recycled aluminum - because we have a high regard for people and the environment. Aluminum is a light material, making the series easy to handle.
The base on the Classic Series is specially designed to ensure even heat distribution, and unique cooking and frying properties. The series is ovenproof up to 260ºC/500ºF, providing numerous user options. Use Classic next time you are frying, boiling or baking - for a perfect result!
- SCANPANs patented nonstick Stratanium® surface allows for use of any utensils
- Hand-cast in aluminum - guaranteed not to warp
- 100% recycled aluminum - for a cleaner environment
- Fat-Free frying on PFOA-free coating
- Patented surface - not-stick tolerates metal tools
- Suitable for all cooking surfaces
- Superior Lids
- Pans, handles, and lids ovenproof up to 260ºC/500ºF
- Designed and manufactured in Denmark