Cheese Serving Board | Swiss Cheese Marble Board | Swissmar
- Marble is a metamorphic rock. It starts out as limestone, a sedimentary rock. The limestone is transformed into marble over time, by great heat and pressure or chemical reaction deep beneath the earth.
- With its naturally cool surface, this marble board is an ideal platter that keeps your cheese, meats and fruit fresh for hours.
- Our hand-crafted marble board is finished with felts pads on the bottom to protect surfaces
- Marble has become a cultural symbol of tradition and refined taste.
- Its extremely varied and colourful patterns make it a favourite decorative material
- This timeless beauty is far from ostentatious, & can fit well with virtually any style of décor.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth or hand-wash
- Not dishwasher safe