Cast Iron Fondue Set | Sierra | Swissmar
Swissmar Cast Iron Fondues offer the utmost in versatility. In addition to their décor savvy colour pallet, they are ideal for meat, cheese AND chocolate fondue. Cast iron pots provide even heat distribution, making them ideal for cooking at both high and low temperatures - without hot spots.
- Best suited for meat fondues but can be used for cheese or chocolate fondues – just remove the splatter guard
- Provides even heat distribution – ideal for cooking at high and low temperatures – no hot spots
- Can be used on all heat sources
- Easy to clean
- Cast iron fondue pot
- Removable splatter guard
- Fondue burner
- Wood base – natural finish
- 6 - 9½“ (24cm) forks – color coded
- Pot capacity: 1.6L / 1.6 QT (approx. 6 cups)
- A complete line of Swiss Fire Gel Fondue Fuel is available for purchase
Related Products and Replacement Parts
Beautifully crafted, worked perfectly
We used it the first time for a New Years Eve Fondue. It was super easy to use and cleaned up perfectly. It kept our cheese bubbly warm and helped make a great meal.