Stainless Steel Coffee Pot | Mauviel
- Also works as a tea kettle
- Works for making Turkish coffee - long handle helps avoid burning hands, the long spout is designed to serve the coffee
- NSF certified
- 18/10 stainless steel preserves taste, aromas and nutritional quality
- Suitable for all cook-tops, including induction, gas electric and oven
- Lifetime Warranty limited to manufacturer's defects.
How to make Turkish Coffee
- Use finely ground Turkish coffee beans and Turkish coffee cups.
- Pour cold water in the coffee pot, add a teaspoonful of ground Turkish coffee
- While water is cold and stir, add sugar and heat pot slowly.
- When water boils, pour some coffee equally between cups, filling each to a quarter of the way.
- Continue heating until coffee boils again, then distribute the rest of the coffee between the cups.
- Since there is no filtering of coffee wait a few minutes before drinking.